It’s your home or business. You should love your flooring. At Hewn, you can shop confidently with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Buy it, love it, or return your unopened products for full refund of your product cost, minus shipping charges both ways.
Here’s how it works.
Just place your refund request within 30 days of the original delivery date of your order by calling 866-788-9559 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders must be in their original packaging and like new, so we can resell them. That means your order can’t be used, installed, or marked in any way. It also has to be palletized before pickup (where applicable).
Your only responsibility during the return process is paying for any shipping costs for both full and partial returns.
Full order returns.
To qualify, you must return every piece of your order in its original packaging. Once the order is all together and ready to go, contact us to arrange a pickup. Easy. You’re just responsible for shipping costs.
Partial order returns.
A tiny bit of fine print.
We stand by our products and experience. But in the highly unlikely event of a product defect, you’re fully covered with a solid warranty. For specific details, download our Stoneform warranty terms.
STONEFORM LIMITED WEAR AND STRUCTURE WARRANTY
Hewn warrants the Stoneform series products to be free from manufacturing defects for a specified length of time from the date of purchase as set forth below. 30mil products have a 20-year limited residential warranty and a 10-year medium commercial warranty. 20 mil products have a 20-year limited residential warranty and a 10-year light commercial warranty. 12 mil products have a 20-year limited residential warranty and are not warranted for commercial use. The wear layer of the floor plank is warranted by HEWN not to wear through under normal use for the length of the warranty. Gloss reduction, dents, or surface scratches are not considered surface wear. This warranty is nontransferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
This limited residential wear warranty is made subject to the following conditions:
• The floor must be installed properly and according to Hewn Stoneform installation guidelines.
• The flooring must be used only indoors in a dry, climate-controlled area.
• The flooring must be maintained in accordance with Hewn Stoneform maintenance guidelines.
• This limited warranty does not apply to damage caused by water or moisture in the subfloor or underneath the flooring, including but not limited to damage from subfloor hydrostatic pressure or other conditions that result in water or moisture being under the floor. It does cover topical moisture. If the water does not flow over the edge of the surface (edge of the room, cut boards, etc.) water will evaporate before passing between the planksto the subfloor or damage the planks.
What the “wear and structure” warranty do not cover:
• Damage due to adhesives or tape, scratches, gouges, scuffs, punctures, cuts, indentations, burns, accidents, lack of proper furniture rests or any intentional misuse of the product. Loss of finish gloss over time is consistent with normal wear & tear and is not a product flaw.
• Problems due to moisture (except for topical spills as noted above), mildew, alkaline substances, hydrostatic pressure, expansion and contraction between planks/tiles or humidity levels above or below those recommended.
• It is normal and expected for there to be color variations due to use of natural components, exposure to UV light and/or sunlight, and age of material. Therefore, color inconsistency between samples, replacement product or illustrations and actual product is not a manufacturing defect.
• Inherent variations that are consistent with those of a natural product to include pattern, color, and texture do not indicate defective material.
• Noncompliance with installation guidelines and maintenance guidelines as recommended by Hewn
• Hewn cannot assume responsibility for the suitability of flooring material and accompanying products for each individual installation as manufacturer has no control over the installer’s proper application.
• Cracking, warping, soiling, fading, improper maintenance or abuse caused by items such as roller skates, cleats, golf shoes or pets.
• Floor covering installed in inappropriate locations is excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so that the above limitation and exclusion may not apply. Your warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights, which vary, from state to state. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied. Please keep your receipt. Hewn requires the receipt to verify date of purchase to help resolve any problems.
This Warranty applies only to a resident homeowner who is the original purchaser of the Hewn Stoneform floor products, not to any subsequent homeowner. This warranty shall not include loss of time, inconvenience, incidental expenses (such as telephone calls, labor and/or materials) incurred in the removal or reinstallation of the affected material, and any other incidental or consequential damages.